Flex Radio Control Systems by REEL UK
With over 50 years experience within the materials lifting industry, we’ve developed a range of products that can meet even the most exacting lifting needs.
Whether your need is for a simple hoist or jib crane or a more complex fully automated materials handling system, our products can be designed to meet your specification.
Our own Flex Radio Control Systems come complete with two transmitters, avoiding the need for critical production down time when you least need it.
Our extensive range of products offers flexibility and the assurance that each product meets with the very highest standards in materials lifting and handling.
- Each system comes complete with a spare transmitter in either 4, 8 or 12 button configurations, in case you accidentally damage or lose one.
- Unlike many other radio remote control systems, Flex systems use top-quality microprocessors (encoding, decoding and RF) from well-known chip manufacturers such as MICROCHIP and CHIPCON. Every system is bench tested for 72 hours before delivery.
- Competitively priced, this system is amazing value.
- All standard and some special systems are available for immediate despatch or collection.
- The Flex system is equipped with more than 200 user-programmable functions to suit all types of applications – no specialist programming is required.
Unique I-CHIP Design
- The I-CHIP functions similar to SIM cards used on mobile phones, with the ability for the user to transfer information and settings from one transmitter to another. The Flex system can also be set to full continuous transmission via the I-Chip setting (range: 1~60 minutes or continuous).
Durable & Rugged Enclosures
- The transmitter and receiver enclosures are manufactured from industrial-strength nylon and fibreglass composite materials that are highly resistant to breakage and deformation even in the most aggressive environments. The enclosures are protected electrically to IP66.
- Established for over 50 years, Reel UK has the knowledge and expertise to offer a comprehensive back-up and repair service within 24 hours.
- Ergonomic and Lightweight
- Durable and Rugged
- Safe and Reliable
- Fully Sealed Enclosures (IP-66)
- 62 User Programmable Channels
- Automatic Channel Scanning Receiver
- Unique I-CHIP Design
- Removable Power Key Switch
The complete range of systems are available in special configurations e.g. operation of up to 9 receivers from 1 transmitter for switching multiple hoists or cranes in any permutation; tandem operation of two cranes from a single transmitter or individually selectable from a single transmitter.
Other special configurations and complete turnkey solutions available on request with full documentation and installation if required.