Maintenance engineering service
REEL – manufacturing & maintenance – more than 50 years experience in maintenance
Collaborating closely with engineering, REEL has a presence on nuclear sites across France, offering a wide range of nuclear services to installed bases:
- Preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance
- Improvement work, modernization and upgrading
- Assistance with, and completion of, regulatory inspections
- Installation and commissioning
- Risk analyses
- Nuclear safety studies
- Consultancy work and feasibility studies
- Technical support for the operator, supervision and standby services for industrial maintenance methods and computer aided maintenance management
- Training the operator’s personnel, feedback units and continuous improvement
- Technological monitoring
- Spare parts and obsolescence management
REEL handles multi-year maintenance contracts for lifting and handling equipment for nuclear power plant sites, reprocessing sites, and enrichment sites, as well as for research reactor sites.
- Unique feedback
- The skills and professional attitudes of our personnel, trained by the “Ecole REEL”, and risk management
- Responsiveness, proximity (network of local agencies), availability
- The rapid implementation of integrated technical solutions by our dedicated design engineering office and industrial sites
- The efficient management of spare parts thanks a large stock of equipment, standardization and the management of obsolescence over the long term.
- 260,000 hours per year working within the controlled areas of nuclear power plants (200 people subject to radiation).
- 500 people subject to radiation working at nuclear sites run by EDF, AREVA, the CEA and ANDRA.
- 40 unit outages per year (32 within France, 8 abroad) involving nuclear power plants.